Dr Andrew Lee
Dr Andrew Lee
I am a Brisbane trained gastroenterologist with a special interest in inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel functional bowel disorders and capsule endoscopy. I have also developed an interest in intestinal ultrasonography. Having studied in Luneburg in 2016 and Milan in 2017, I am accredited by the International Bowel Ultrasound Group and am active in the Australian Gastroenterology Network for Intestinal Ultrasound (GENIUS). I am establishing an intestinal ultrasound service at the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital.
My consulting services are at Holy Spirit Northside and Hasking Street, Caboolture.
My general diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopic work is performed at Hasking Street and also at Holy Spirit Northside, Caboolture Private Hospital. For those requiring inpatient care, I visit the Holy Spirit Hospital at Chermside.
I also participate in training future gastroenterologists in endoscopy and colonoscopy at the Prince Charles Hospital.
- University of Qld.
- M.B.B.S 1995
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Medical Board of Australia
- The Australian Medical Association
- The Royal Australian College of Physicians (fellow).
- The Australian Gastroenterological Association.
Current Appointment (Public Hospital)
- The Prince Charles Hospital 2006 - present.
Private Hospital Visiting Rights
- Holy Spirit Northside
- Northside Endoscopy Service Day Unit Caboolture
- Caboolture Private Hospital